Following the recommendations of the ECGFA NET project, an Expert Exchange Programme Pilot will be undertaken during the ECGFA NET II project. The pilot phase is intended to experts working in organizations participating in the ECGF Training Network. The pilot will begin by launching a call for hosts and exchangees in early 2017.
Other preliminary requirements for the candidates are:
- Good level of English which enables interaction amongst colleagues. Should the exchange be in another language than English, the Host and the Exchangee should be able to provide all required documentation in English
- Minimum of three years of work experience and expertise in the defined specialised category
- Have not participated in the ECGF Exchange Programme during the last three years
- Have a need and readiness for individual learning
- Have the ability and willingness to cascade newly gained knowledge.